hoping i don't have to go cable.. anyone know of a cox cable forum? can't find it

jaschier

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 3, 2005
moving and hoping i can get LOS, if not i have to go with cox cable. i called their tech support to ask questions, took the lady 9 minutes to 'search' and out how big their dvr hard drive was, so i called on cell phone hoping to get someone more knowlegable. while that took 22 minutes to get another guy, i waited another 6 minutes to find out how long the buffer for each tuner was, and still didn't get it answered. said had no clue how big hard drive was, or even what a buffer was. have 522, said there is a swap button so that when i am recording two shows and i can swap back and forth, and asked if there was anything like that. she had to search for what their swap button was, saying 'we have an input button that changes your tv's input settings. does that help?' ug. with cox cable i can't even get fox movie chann, espnu, cstv, nfl network, outdoor chann, nick or disney west, boomerang, they told me 'there isn't even a cnbc world' when i asked about it, and i'd get less chann at worse quality for 10 dollars more. and that's just for one room. i really am hoping to get more answers but the people at cox were useless and she rushed me off the phone because she said 'i am supposed to get off at 6 and that's when tech support is open till', while i called at 5:48 right when i got home from my 11 hour work day and was on hold until just after 6. is there anyone that knows where i can find a cox cable forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)