Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

My firmware it's slow and my online account says so.

others have said the online account may not be accurate in determining joey 1.0 vs 2.0.

Hit the Menu button twice on the remote for the joey and it will tell you on the screen which software version it is on.

My Joey 1.0 is on software version s395

A Joey 2.0 should be somewhere near software version s487

Reactions: Ngamtns706
Can the installer get all the new joeys authorized on the account without installing them? My husband will be working in his studio when he is here and I don't really want to disturb him.

Did the install go easy?
Yes. Swapped to the new dish, put H3 in place and stepped through the process. No glitches at all. He did say that the shop people had gotten it ready so it didn't have to download software which shortened the setup time.

Guide populated and I was able to restore all timers and such about 20 minutes or less after activation. Probably the quickest I've had that happen.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
Can the installer get all the new joeys authorized on the account without installing them? My husband will be working in his studio when he is here and I don't really want to disturb him.
Yes. The activation for the Joeys is actually stored in the Hopper, so he should be able to no problem. :)

Reactions: jmagill
Speaking of Joey 2, for those that have had them installed today, are there any new markings on them to distinguish them as being 2.0 now, or just notations on the box they came in to ID them? Just curious.

The installer is really supposed to make sure it works before leaving. Way around that is to simply use the same TV for the Joey that will go in the den. That presumes there is cabling ran into the den that's connected to the Hopper.

Is there already a Joey in the den?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)