HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can someone from DIRT please message me. Previously had been in conversation with Mike Houston about doing upgrade to H3 and told him I'd contact him Monday (yesterday), which I did, but I have not heard back from him. Would really like to get this process started.

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
I am also interested in upgrading to the hopper 3. I currently have a hopper w/sling, a super joey, and a wireless joey. I want to go to a hopper 3, a joey (new gen?), and keep my wireless joey. Can you message me in regards to doing this?

It really does stink that it is not available to my area yet. It is not like I live in the middle of nowhere, I live within driving distance of the third largest city in America!

I am interested in upgrading to the hopper 3. I currently have a Hopper with Sling and a joey 1.0. I am considering upgrading to a hopper 3, a joey 2.0 . Can you message me the information to upgrade.

I have 1 hopper and a super joey, would like to replace with hopper 3. I contacted dish via chat and was told it is not available in my area. I am reading there might be a work around with the dirt team!
Thanks
Darryl Lee

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts