HOPPER 3 UPGRADE WAITING LIST!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
To be honest I do not remember seeing anything about a new contract either when I was on chat. Well I have been with Dish since 2003, maybe that matters somehow. I suppose there isn't a way to check online on my account right?

Reactions: charlesrshell
To be honest I do not remember seeing anything about a new contract either when I was on chat. Well I have been with Dish since 2003, maybe that matters somehow. I suppose there isn't a way to check online on my account right?

I upgraded via chat and they gave me the same info that DIRT gave me regarding upgrades, etc., in that it would be a 24 month commitment under the "change receiver plan." I have been a customer with DISH for a very long time too, but was still required to do a 2 year commitment.

I upgraded via chat and they gave me the same info that DIRT gave me regarding upgrades, etc., in that it would be a 24 month commitment under the "change receiver plan." I have been a customer with DISH for a very long time too, but was still required to do a 2 year commitment.

Doesn't matter. The business rules state that in order to do a receiver upgrade you must sign a 24 month commitment. The other option is to purchase the equipment and install it yourself.

Yeah, I wanted to balk about that.. but I've been happy with the service for a very long. time. I got a freebie from Xfinity last year for a 3 month trial. They even told me i don't
have to disconnect my Dish, just switch cables back and forth, do a comparison but they shipped a receiver that I could never get to work right, along with other boxes full of
cables, adapters, etc. Even a different modem that incorporated their VOIP electronics. 3 weeks later I put everything back in the boxes and dropped it off at their service depot.
I do use Comcast for internet service which has been great, but expensive..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts