HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

Ok guys... unless something changes here is how it is going to work...

I will be starting a new thread on Monday at noon. People who are interested in upgrading to a Hopper 3 system will be able to post a message in the thread that they are interested in upgrading... This list will then become a waiting list with first come first served.

Once DISH opens up their systems for Hopper 3 upgrades the DIRT Team will then start contacting people from the thread in the order they are posted by Private Message. I am told that DISH will try to have extra staff available, but I do expect it to take awhile to get through the list. When a DIRT member contact a member they will click like on their post so you and the other DIRT members know that the user has been served.

Remember the DIRT Team can not do anything until upgrades are available in their systems. So please be patient and understand that once available DISH will do their best to keep you a Happy DISH customer.
Thanks Scott i appreciate your help keep up the great work buddy :)

i just had to take a second and laugh about the fancy dish truck comment... this is the first vehicle i was assigned when i started in 2008. seemed like a good fit for the pic. wasnt trying to show off.lol notice the way out of date wrap on it!

Is your last name Robertson? :)

Might I suggest that posters note if their current system is working, or if it is not. I'd think people with failed Hopper should get priority over pure upgrades of working systems.

IOW, I am beginning to reconsider. My MBR HWS has a failed HDD. And my LR HWS has given a black screen for no reason, ignored a RBR and took several minutes to even begin to reboot itself. Maybe it's a sign! ;)

you should see my posts i thought i always was one to get picked on all the time.
No, we LIKE you, Allen, OCD and all. Much better to hear repeated requests for stuff we are all interested in, but perhaps are a bit more patient about- than to keep hearing simplistic, contradictory, self serving dreck about everything is X's fault, etc.

No, we LIKE you, Allen, OCD and all. Much better to hear repeated requests for stuff we are all interested in, but perhaps are a bit more patient about- than to keep hearing simplistic, contradictory, self serving dreck about everything is X's fault, etc.
I seem to have both situations blocked out.

well thanks you guys sorry i can be a pain the butt i like being on this forum where i can talk about dish. oh yes i will be upgrading on monday.i appreciate scott for letting us know when we can upgrade to hopper 3.

well thanks you guys sorry i can be a pain the butt i like being on this forum where i can talk about dish. oh yes i will be upgrading on monday.i appreciate scott for letting us know when we can upgrade to hopper 3.
You will not be upgrading on Monday Allen. You will be getting on a list for the upgrade.

This makes me recall the zombie movie with Brad Pitt when they are climbing over each other to get over the wall.

Reactions: Foxbat
Might I suggest that posters note if their current system is working, or if it is not. I'd think people with failed Hopper should get priority over pure upgrades of working systems.

IOW, I am beginning to reconsider. My MBR HWS has a failed HDD. And my LR HWS has given a black screen for no reason, ignored a RBR and took several minutes to even begin to reboot itself. Maybe it's a sign! ;)
Disagree. That is when users start breaking their boxes. "I don't know why it doesn't work after I beat the crap out of it with a brick". "What do you mean I can't leave it out in the snow".

Ok guys... unless something changes here is how it is going to work...

I will be starting a new thread on Monday at noon. People who are interested in upgrading to a Hopper 3 system will be able to post a message in the thread that they are interested in upgrading... This list will then become a waiting list with first come first served.

Once DISH opens up their systems for Hopper 3 upgrades the DIRT Team will then start contacting people from the thread in the order they are posted by Private Message. I am told that DISH will try to have extra staff available, but I do expect it to take awhile to get through the list. When a DIRT member contact a member they will click like on their post so you and the other DIRT members know that the user has been served.

Remember the DIRT Team can not do anything until upgrades are available in their systems. So please be patient and understand that once available DISH will do their best to keep you a Happy DISH customer.

Will the thread be a "sticky" in The Hopper Zone?

Reactions: Rixos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)