Hopper DVR Daily Schedule - No Info Available

mackie99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 28, 2007
Sunny Southern California
Is it normal for the Hopper with Sling to show No Info Available under DVR - Daily Schedule? My Other SWH shows the names of the TV shows. PTAT is not showing up either.

My install was today if that helps.

Last edited:
Put all Joeys in standby then reset the Hopper. After the reset press the RED button and make sure one of the tuners says "Available." After a few minutes the available tuner should change over to "Guide Update" which can take 15-20 minutes. If it doesn't change to "Guide Update" then you'll have to wait for the nightly reboot to fix the issue.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Both HWS show the full guide. The hopper in the living room is fine. It shows what it's supposed to show.

The hopper in the office is showing info not available under DVR - Daily Schedule for the few series I scheduled. This hopper is also not showing PTAT under Daily Schedule. The guide does show the yellow PT.

I don't know why one hopper is working right and the other isn't.

The hopper in the office is showing a turner available.

Both HWS show the full guide. The hopper in the living room is fine. It shows what it's supposed to show.

The hopper in the office is showing info not available under DVR - Daily Schedule for the few series I scheduled. This hopper is also not showing PTAT under Daily Schedule. The guide does show the yellow PT.

I don't know why one hopper is working right and the other isn't.

The hopper in the office is showing a turner available.

Did you follow my instructions to a tee?

Put all Joeys in standby then reset the Hopper. After the reset press the RED button and make sure one of the tuners says "Available." After a few minutes the available tuner should change over to "Guide Update" which can take 15-20 minutes. If it doesn't change to "Guide Update" then you'll have to wait for the nightly reboot to fix the issue.

You were responding the same time I was. I didn't originally see your post.

How do you put the joey in standby?

You were responding the same time I was. I didn't originally see your post.

How do you put the joey in standby?

Oh whoops. Just push the power button on the Joeys and the screen saver pops up.

Ok, I reset the hopper after putting the joey in standby. After the hopper booted, I pressed the red button on the remote. It shows one row as being available and has not changed to guide update. I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to see what happens.

You were right. The nightly reboot fixed it. Thanks for your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)