Hopper issues

BigJoeNeb

Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Nebraska
I received my hopper upgrade today, however, I have a couple issues with it. So far I am not able to use the search function in that when I do a search, it always displays "no results" even when I am searching the present show. The other problem I have been having is I downloaded all of my recordings from my previous DVR's and the hopper will not acknowledge the hard drive. Not sure if there is an update I am missing or not.

It takes a couple of days for a new Hopper to become fully stable and operational. Your search and other functions will start start working just wait.

The EHD is a known problem with the latest Hopper firmware and you can read about it in several threads. Some will have possible suggestions that might help.

There is a known issue with EHDs not being recognized when connected but if disconnected they display the disconnected pop up. I would pass your receiver number and EHD make/model and size to a DIRT member. I believe that's the info they were asking for when someone else reported this on another site.

The EHD problems are expected to be corrected in a release next Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)