Hopper Plus / Joey 4 users check in here!

A hit won't do it. You COULD try a factory reset, but I don't know what that will do to your settings, recordings, etc
Factory reset the Hopper or Joey? I did a factory reset on one of my Joey 4s yesterday and no luck updating to P612. I am not going to do a factory reset in my Hopper. I bet you are correct. You know, F--- it. I will factory reset my Hopper 3 that I hardly use to see what happens. I have one WJ4 linked to it. Wish me luck. Only way to find out.

All I see in the Hopper's Activity screen is Tuner 1 and the PTAT channels. There is no Joeys listed. I know for sure the Joey is linked to it and the Joey is on viewing live TV.
You may have a problem with your Hopper. Any other Receivers on HAVE to show up in there. That's part of the Whole Home DVR

I just checked my Joey 4.0 its light is always on and it has the P512 update that is working fine. On the Hopper activity page the Joey is NOT shown if it is off. If it is on you see it can highlight it and turn it off

Reactions: charlesrshell
You may have a problem with your Hopper. Any other Receivers on HAVE to show up in there. That's part of the Whole Home DVR
Well the WJ4 is not showing up in the Hopper's Activity screen. In the WJ4 that is linked to it I can see timers, recordings, etc. Strange. I just checked my other H3 Activity screen that has 3 Joey 4s linked to it and the Joey 4s also do not show up.

I just checked my Joey 4.0 its light is always on and it has the P512 update that is working fine. On the Hopper activity page the Joey is NOT shown if it is off. If it is on you see it can highlight it and turn it off
I am not seeing the Joey 4s in both my Hopper 3s and and four Joeys are on. WTH!!

A hit won't do it. You COULD try a factory reset, but I don't know what that will do to your settings, recordings, etc
Which Hopper factory reset should I use? Reset to factory defaults or the Master reset. Both my H3s do not have the H+ attached. One of my H3s had the H3 at one time but I disconnected it.