Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to upgrade to the Hopper system.
I have:
VIP622
VIP622 (yes two)
VIP722 &
VIP722K

Please PM me on upgrade possibilities.

Long time Dish customer. Finally got TV in MB so now I need to upgrade from a 722k and 622 (both leased now) servicing 5 TV's to at least 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Please contact me to discuss upgrade pricing for my legacy account.

Thank you!

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Long time Dish customer. Finally got TV in MB so now I need to upgrade from a 722k and 622 (both leased now) servicing 5 TV's to at least 2 Hoppers and 2 Joeys. Please contact me to discuss upgrade pricing for my legacy account.

Thank you!

Current dish customer and wanting to upgrade to a HWS with one Joey.

Have a 722K currently and would like to explore upgrade options.

Thanks

Current Dish customer - having major issues with rebooting 722 dvrs (original and dish replacement) recently and looking to get something different be it Dish or something else entirely. Currently have a 722 and 222. Possibly a hopper, super joey and 2 joeys. Contact me to discuss

Reactions: Ray C
Newbie here, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I would like to switch from DirecTv to Dish. I want to get setup with 2 Hoppers. The problem is when I call Dish I have been told anything from it can't be done to $199 extra for 2nd Hopper with monthly charges all over the map. Latest was $49 for 2nd Hopper.
Could someone please tell me how much it should cost a new customer for 2 Hoppers and what would the monthly charge be for the 2 Hoppers on top of the 250 Pack.

Thank You very much.

Reactions: mikeH_dishNetwork
If you still need assistance, please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account. Thanks.

Current Dish customer - having major issues with rebooting 722 dvrs (original and dish replacement) recently and looking to get something different be it Dish or something else entirely. Currently have a 722 and 222. Possibly a hopper, super joey and 2 joeys. Contact me to discuss

I would like to upgrade. I configuration is I have a Vip622 for my TV and the kitchen. And a Vip722 for the bedroom and the spare bedroom. My wife watches and has her own programs so I would not want to interfere with her watching. What would be my best configuration?

Reactions: TommyF@DISH Network
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)