Hopper with Sling Software Upgraded to S523

can you guys stop compainig about losing hd channels you guys know i want more hd channels maybe after the 8psk conversion we could see alot more coming.now back to topic anyone seen new features with this new software

can you guys stop compainig about losing hd channels you guys know i want more hd channels maybe after the 8psk conversion we could see alot more coming.now back to topic anyone seen new features with this new software
Could you at least start learning how to use a period, FGS?

Reactions: bobvick
You want us to stop "complaining" about losing HD channels that we never had??? What about your thousands of posts about "I want more HD, I want more HD." LOL

Reactions: ChadT41 and osu1991
could you please let us know if anything has changed.thanks

He just asked a simple question, something myself and others would like to know as well. So, what changed?

Never did understand or appreciate people who make fun of others to make themselves laugh. Think they're called bullies.

Most of us come here for information, good information most of the time, not for the humor (which is alright in it's place).

He just asked a simple question, something myself and others would like to know as well. So, what changed?

Never did understand or appreciate people who make fun of others to make themselves laugh. Think they're called bullies.

Most of us come here for information, good information most of the time, not for the humor (which is alright in it's place).
Nobody is trying to "bully" anybody, it's all in jest. If you come here often enough, you'll know that a certain poster can sometimes get a little overzealous and impatient about things. It's noting personal, just a little humor.

Nobody is trying to "bully" anybody, it's all in jest. If you come here often enough, you'll know that a certain poster can sometimes get a little overzealous and impatient about things. It's noting personal, just a little humor.

It is not humor. It is bullying and makes this site less enjoyable.

I hope that the modarter will drop this post and others with personal attacks

Reactions: lazydogmot
It is not humor. It is bullying and makes this site less enjoyable.

I hope that the modarter will drop this post and others with personal attacks

The moderator himself partakes in the banter. You are an infrequent visitor here just not aware of some of the "dynamics", as well as a few others.

The moderator himself partakes in the banter. You are an infrequent visitor here just not aware of some of the "dynamics", as well as a few others.

I used to be more of a visitor to this site. Personal attacks are not friendly banter I had a friend kill himself because of so called friendly banter.

If Scott does not clean this up then he may find what happen here several years revisit him

Reactions: BBCInc
i tried to kill myself this year and i wound up in the mental hospital my meds were not working right i also had emotional problems also so enough of picking on me all time i don't understand why you guys do it so much.

It is bullying...
In today's sad, politically-correct world, some think it is. Not me though.... People here are adults and can choose to visit this site or go elsewhere. They can choose to do the things over and over that get people to respond like they do or they can decide not to ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts