House Of Yahweh?

We do not currently have plans to add these channels to the Glorystar pre-programmed channel list.

There are several additional broadcasters available on G19 / AMC4, which we have not included in the Glorystar pre-programmed channel list. The decision to include a specific channel in a pre-programmed channel list has been difficult on occasion, but these decisions have been guided by prayer, dialog and input from trusted Christian advisors.

We often seek the wisdom of these advisors to provide greater understanding and insight into the ministry and their teachings when considering the channel inclusion. This research includes reviewing the ministry's statement of faith, dialog with the ministry, and review of the programming content. If a specific channel is available on G19 or AMC4 and not included in our channel list, we invite you to email the channel suggestion or questions to Glorystar at support@slorystar.tv.

Remember, at anytime a viewer may scan for any additional and available FTA Christian or secular channel with the Glorystar system. The viewer is in complete control of the channels which they receive!

you can just scan the whole satellite and remove the channels you dont want :)
or just scan the transponder. check thelist for which TP its on

PERSONALLY: In my opinion and my opinion only: I have watched both and do not care to have their theology in my home. There is only ONE Jesus Christ, Son of God. AND The New Testament is valid and CHRIST has redeemed us from the CURSE of the law. I honor the Jewish religion, but not ......

AGAIN just my opinions.
POP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)