How Neutral are you? (Only participate in the Poll if you own both formats!!)

How neutral are you!

• Total voters
I have both formats and agree 100% with Claude. I am buying a movie for entertainment not for format. Yes BR loads faster than HD but that does not enter my (little) mind, I just look for a movie that interests me.

I agree with you to a point. I have a feeling that most people have a preference in their choosing. If the movie that you were looking for was offered on both formats would you buy one over the other.

I always thought that I would until I found myself buying Oceans on Blu-Ray and the Harry Potter's on HD-DVD even though they were offered on both formats. Don't have one idea why I did not buy them on the same format.

Jag, in my case if I find a movie in one format I pick it up and go on looking for other movies. If that movie happens to be on the self in the other format I pass it by. It's just which format I saw 1st. Can't say its the best reason, but at 65 I just take the easy way.

Jag, in my case if I find a movie in one format I pick it up and go on looking for other movies. If that movie happens to be on the self in the other format I pass it by. It's just which format I saw 1st. Can't say its the best reason, but at 65 I just take the easy way.

This is what I call 100% format neutral. :up Not the others that say they are but still bash one format every chance they get.

Which will you be using to upscale your Yule Log video

Hollywood Reporter Predicts 2008 Win for Blu-ray

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts