HR 24 DVR off eBay

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yup getting my money back. Receiver was on previous account that went to collections. When I called before I called I was told that I was good to go. The rep tonight said the receiver has to be owned to avoid a contract renewal. He said it can't be new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why is good to call Directv first with RID number Before you buy, so you won't run into issues like this
Because any seller could put owned in their description, but until Directv verifies it and confirms is owned with no account balance due, then it's safe to buy, Even in garage sales they could get you that way because they(owner) were not aware that it can't be sold while not active on his/her account when it was leased.

Yeah I'll have to find a used owned one that had an account with good standing. I was told if I buy an owned brand new one then if have to resign a contract so not sure why since if it's owned?

If it's owned you don't have to resign, if it's leased you do.

Yeah I'll have to find a used owned one that had an account with good standing. I was told if I buy an owned brand new one then if have to resign a contract so not sure why since if it's owned?

I do not believe it is possible to purchase any box owned that has never been activated... however if you manage to do that you will not need to resign a contract.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)