HR20-100 Symbol Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tknopf

SatelliteGuys Family
Sep 12, 2004
Wausau, Wisconsin
I have seen a symbol a couple of times that I have a question about. I cannot find it in the documentation for my HR20-100. It is an orange circle with an x through it and it has a small orange star just to the right of it. I'm assuming it has something to do with a recording conflict, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I have seen a symbol a couple of times that I have a question about. I cannot find it in the documentation for my HR20-100. It is an orange circle with an x through it and it has a small orange star just to the right of it. I'm assuming it has something to do with a recording conflict, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have any documentation about it, but I would guess that it is a program you had been recording and for some reason canceled the recording but chose NOT to delete it from the hard drive.

Just a guess.

Jimbo

DVRaholic

SatelliteGuys Guru
Nov 16, 2005
BX/Yonkers, New York
I Believe the Small star is a indication that it is a recording from a AutoRecord you have set up.
The X means its conflicting with other recordings at the same time and it wont record because the other 2 have a higher priority

atp1313

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 1, 2005
Goose Creek, SC
I Believe the Small star is a indication that it is a recording from a AutoRecord you have set up.
The X means its conflicting with other recordings at the same time and it wont record because the other 2 have a higher priority

But unfortunately, the system is still not smart enough to find the next showing (repeated as New in western time zone, such as Mythbusters on Discovery comes on at 9 and 12) and record it due to a conflict. These boxes are not as smart as Tivo's...they don't "go the extra mile" for you on anything... :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)