HR34 MRV issues

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I couldn't help but fall on the floor laughing with your statement "smoothness and usability of the E* software." I have been involved with both companies and can honestly say I think NOT....

All of the issues I have with D* are software related. And I have several. E* rarely gave any issues as far as software is concerned, and they were smart enough to make it so that an external hard drive (software unlock) was just that, EXTERNAL and used for ADDITIONAL storage.

Isn't it D* that has the commercials making it "appear" seamless when viewing the same content between rooms in your home? Lol, it's so far from that it's not funny.

this isn't a D* vs E* thread so lets get back on topic please. thanks......

Strange. Just got home. Tried the MRV and I can play recordings off of both Dvrs with no issues . I didn't do a thing.

Why is it such an issue!? I mean really the HR34 is just an HR24 on roids, right? I can't understand why there are so many issues with MRV involving receivers with internal deca's.

Hutch1814 said:
Why is it such an issue!? I mean really the HR34 is just an HR24 on roids, right? I can't understand why there are so many issues with MRV involving receivers with internal deca's.

I don't get it either. Sometimes I feel it's an H25 issue and sometimes an HR34 issue. It's hit or miss. I do feel I have better luck if the HR34 is on, rather than "off" (sleep mode, I guess you would call it that).

Well, the MRV issues I was having have disappeared with last night's CE release. My HR-24's now play the content off my HR-34's 2TB EHD without issue. I have the new HD GUI, although it still needs work, definately an improvement over the NR software.

I think its the 34, not the 25's. The 25's never had mrv issues with the hr24's so why now once the 34's hit?

Your right about hit or miss. Still some kinks but it's lookin up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)