Hsp

Status
Please reply by conversation.
BlueGrass Satellite. Thieves and dirtbags, same with Directech (see also maysville KY, where they are both located from)

I ran an add locally and included a service call special... I had 5 service calls the day after the ad ran, none were my install, 4 had Bluegrass/JBM/Directech out within a week prior. 1 had 3 calls, 2 had 2, and 1 had just on SC... all four took me less than 15 minutes to diagnose and fix, all were simple fixes, I spent extra time on 2 of them though to clean up the sloppy work and ground the system. HSPs are doing HORRID work.

Here is what I found.

Customer having problems getting HD channels to come in.
KAKU Skew set to 90 degrees, peaked only on the KU 101. (prior tech blamed the software download, restarted the download manually and left.)

Customer keeps losing signal in bedroom. Splitter behind wall plate in bedroom. (1st tech replace the drop from the dish, 2nd tech replaces the fittings on the drop at the ground block)

Customer losing signal on some channels at night. (1st tech replaced drop from dish to the ground blocks, there were 2, 1 dual with one line going to it, and the old cable ground block with the other, 2nd, line going to it. 2nd tech reset the box. 3rd tech replaced the LNB and multiswitch.)

RESOLUTION: Took off old worn out crimp on fitting off of the old cable ground block(it had no ground going to it btw), noticed the center conductor had completely rusted to a lump. So I cut off the old connector and enough wire to get a solid un-corroded wire, attached to NEW dual groundblock, and ran a ground wire to the ground block. All better!

Customer's dish is broken. Literally, the LNB arm was broken by a tree limb that fell. So I replaced the dish. How does this look bad on the HSP tech? The original service call was for the same thing. The HSP tech used 2 self tapping metal screws (when I say 2 i DO MEAN 2, ONE on each side.) to bolt the LNB arm back on. needless to say, the next windy day the arm went back down. (FYI hsp techs in this area have shiney new white vans full of new dishes)

surely your not talkin about those badass nashville boys hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry had to take a breath--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha time for a beer

premier satellite Oklahoma llc in MN

Did my install seems to do clean nice and good work. same guy did 4 in my apt building

mastec covers most of florida, southern GA, TX, most of the east coast. by the way, mastec is advanced technologies. the name advanced technologies is just a division of mastec in which if you look up mastec.com, youll see everything they do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.