Huge Trouble BD, Warners Switches Back to HD-DVD- from Insider

Ya rly...president of WHV says otherwise:

Ron Sanders (president of Warner Home Video) was the obvious star of the show. He discussed why Warner decided to make the switch and how they would support Blu-ray. With the 2-to-1 software sales ratio, Warner felt that consumers had made their choice and sitting on the fence meant preventing that decision from being implemented. At one point he was asked if Warner had received any money to switch to Blu-ray, which Mr. Sanders responded to with, "I wish."

Nice try.

Hard to believe that people would even give a thought to the rumor from an employee that the President and Sr. management were going to be fired for saying they are going BD... Who is going to fire them? An employee union?

The guy posting is not even an employee of Warner...

The guy posting is claiming to be part of a company that does HD DVD authoring exclusively. Gee, I wonder if he's sweating a bit? And thinks contracts can be torn up every time there's a personnel change?

But he's right- recently a lot of Warner people that were former Toshiba employees have "sought opportunities elsewhere."

How many more posts referring to somebody's enraged clueless should-have-known-better relative making outrageous and totally unbelievable claims will be posted?

Cue Vurbano.

So, the guys who piss and moan and FUD and smurfs are the main culprits.

Can you say FUD. The red ants are infesting, someone get some bug spray! :rolleyes:

Wow that seals it. I am seeling all of my Blu-ray stuff TODAY!!!!!

Thanks for the inside tip!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)