I am so lost. Please help me decide on phone.

I absolutely LOVE my MAXX! Sleek design battery life that is unreal! I never have to worry about leaving blu tooth, wifi, sync, music and screen brightness everything on! I LOVE this phone! Also smart actions is amazing!

Ok, I think I'm sold - probably the Razr for my wife and the Razr MAXX for me. So what kind of holsters / cases / protection do you Razr and Razr MAXX guys recommend for the Razr and the Razr MAXX?

Ok, I think I'm sold - probably the Razr for my wife and the Razr MAXX for me. So what kind of holsters / cases / protection do you Razr and Razr MAXX guys recommend for the Razr and the Razr MAXX?
I'm running the otterbox defender on my maxx and my boy has the commuter on his. The defender makes the maxx bulky but in my line of work I don't think anything else would provide the protection I need.

I just got the GS3 to play with, I know I am a phone whore and I admit it...anyways, the battery life on this is something to look at as well...I am sure its not quite as good as the maxx but I would put it up there for sure! plus the screen and camera on this thing are amazing. One thing I will say is I DO NOT live in a fringe area so my 4G LTE signal has been great. Plus the developer community for this thing is huge!

I just got the GS3 to play with, I know I am a phone whore and I admit it...anyways, the battery life on this is something to look at as well...I am sure its not quite as good as the maxx but I would put it up there for sure! plus the screen and camera on this thing are amazing. One thing I will say is I DO NOT live in a fringe area so my 4G LTE signal has been great. Plus the developer community for this thing is huge!
i'm getting almost two days on battery life on normal use. light use 2 full days. running stock nothing special. you got it in white?

I did a hour and a half workout today all streaming music and taking two text and emails and I was down to 94% that is incredible!

sorry i added the color question after you posted. what color? i've always had the best phones but this thing is amazing!

You must be on VZW. :)

I'm waiting with not so baited breath for LTE here in Austin from Sprint.

I'm really really happy with this phone.

You must be on VZW. :)

I'm waiting with not so baited breath for LTE here in Austin from Sprint.

I'm really really happy with this phone.

I am on VZW, and this phone is very very solid for sure...dont know how much of a fan of touchwiz I am and I havent looked into how hard it is to install a CM10 rom.

I am on VZW, and this phone is very very solid for sure...dont know how much of a fan of touchwiz I am and I havent looked into how hard it is to install a CM10 rom.

if you change the launcher to lets say nova, you won't notice much of it where TW is left. i'm not a fan of it either and the launcher is the first thing i changed.

if you change the launcher to lets say nova, you won't notice much of it where TW is left. i'm not a fan of it either and the launcher is the first thing i changed.

thats funny cause I just used my backup of nova from titanium backup and had all my old icons right where I left them :)

NQernU_yeNfmSr_MgRX9U8T8tkIljxCljwjedzwUL1uLo7ahQkqb5ldxRUmNv00_QW06lyaNXeE

So, it looks like the Razr & Razr MAXX is the way I'm going to go. I have a question about cases. I see all these good reviews about Otterboxes and screen protectors, etc. It would seem to me selling point of a Razr is its thin form factor. Adding a bulky Otterbox seems to just defeat that purpose. Given it's Kevlar back and Corning Gorilla Glass screen, is such protection really necessary? I've seen all these YouTube videos of folks scratching the screen with keys and drill bits, as well as smacking the screen with a hammer. I do understand that given the right circumstances, the actual glass LCD screen that is underneath the Gorilla Glass can break, but that would seem like an extreme situation.

I've never been one to just slide a bare phone in my back pocket like these kids with skinny jeans do. But I currently use a leather pouch that clips on my belt or scrubs waistband.

At the least I would put a screen protector on it. Gorilla glass is great, but anyone that tells you that you wont or cant scratch it is wrong. Plus a screen protector is cheap, and easily replaceable

As for a case, personally I use one. Of course my work environment is probably rougher than most. If you are inside most of the time and use a pouch like you describe, and are comfortable with it. I say go for it.

Well, now I'm waffling. The Galaxy III S is looking pretty good.

How does the screen and case durability compare between the two. It really seems like the Razr boasts about the Kevlar case and Gorilla glass. Is this just all marketing and in reality the Galaxy III S would have the same durability?

Additionally, in some places I see that Razr has Android 4.0 ICS and in others I see it has 2.4. Which is true?

Honestly, build quality, from every phone I have had from each manufacturer, Moto wins hands down. Of course if you are going to case them, it wont matter, and the G3 is at the tip of the top for what is available now. That will change soon, it always does.

The Razr has Ice Cream Sandwhich. Which is android 4.0.

I would imagine if you see any other numbers it is the motoblur version? Or what it had before. In any case, the razr is up gradable to the latest released version at this point.

I've always felt Motorola made the best phones, they just fell behind in features for a while until the Droid Razrs came out. My old Star TAC and Razr flip were the best phones I had for build and call quality, but then I got on the iPhone train with the original iPhone.

I had a Samsung Galaxy S for a while that my dad still uses and loves. I'll be trying the Galaxy Nexus by next weekend. All this Razr talk had me checking them out earlier tonight, but I'll probably stick with the Nexus and iPhone for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)