I have an indoor antenna recommendation

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I bought the indoor 60 mile indoor amplified antenna by Mohu Leaf because I had lost stations on my clearstream 1. I live about 35 miles from the transmitters. I'm now receiving all lost stations again. Check it out if your in need of an indoor antenna. I live between hills and everything --Andy

And your tvfool? ( Exact location preferred.)
And maybe the signal strength/quality displayed for each station on your TV.
Antenna is placed where?
(Can never have enough details)

Slightly better than what I'd expect, without considering dependability..
My only concern would be dependability, during inclement weather, on those from 30 miles. Big concern around here is the weather. And many depend on the TV for that information. Being house bound for 3 days by a blizzard isn't that uncommon.

Reactions: andy_horton
Slightly better than what I'd expect, without considering dependability..
My only concern would be dependability, during inclement weather, on those from 30 miles. Big concern around here is the weather. And many depend on the TV for that information. Being house bound for 3 days by a blizzard isn't that uncommon.
Lightning will pixelate the signal for a second or 2. Not uncommon with those numbers. Heavy rain doesn't really affect the numbers as we had a storm yesterday. But I've had the cable go out during severe storms and my antennas have come in handy. Also have a weather radio

Here, local thunderstorms haven't affected reception. But a heavy rain between me and the transmitters (47 miles west and 65 miles to the south) will. Sometimes to the point of 'no reception' if the rain is heavy enough and the area raining is large. And it doesn't have to be raining here.
Clear air signals are in the upper 80's to mid 90's.
Snow hasn't had as much effect as these heavy rain events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)