I moved to Louisville, now I can't move back to Lexington

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mark40511

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 2, 2006
Lexington KY
Today I called D to moved my "service" address back to Lexington. The CSR tried refreshing twice after updating my info, had me red button reset twice, still getting Louisville locals...So she transferred me up to a tech, who went through everything he knew to do. I then tried rebooting twice in a row, then went to the D website to refresh my service, still getting Louisville locals. I see that the acct info when I log in to D's website still has my service address as Shepherdsville KY, but the CSR said the website takes a while to update since it's not real time. Any ideas what else I can do? Bad Karma perhaps for "moving"

Yeah I checked the website again and it still had my old address, when I call D*, they had the new address, so he changed it back to Louisville, the BACK to Lexington, then I had to red button reset both receivers and it finally took on one receiver, then I had to red button the other one again and it finally took. Now I check the website and it's up to date. Don't know why it didn't take the first time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Seeking a straight answer about my second home

Winegard pm-2000/directv r22

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts