I need everyone's help with TheList - Update your stations

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
What kind of help can digiblur possibly need now? ;)

I need everyone's help with fixing a few holes with the affiliations/cities. The last scoop I did was from an FCC filing during the digital transition delay. It was a pretty good list of affiliations. I already had the cities from the FCC database. I was going to go around TheList looking for the holes and Googling the call signs in hopes to find the correct affiliations but you guys know your stations better than I do in your area.

Please take a moment and click TheList link in my signature and find your locals. You may have to hunt them down by either the standard definition beam or high definition beam. Tracking down the standard definition beam would probably be better since Dish carries more of the SD locals in areas as most areas only have the "Big 4" in HD. If you see something wrong with yours please add to this thread. Please do not PM me with them, as I don't want a ton of PM's ;)

"But wait?! You have Xyz City listed and that station is Abc City!" Not necessarily. I go by the licensed city registered for that call sign on the FCC's website. To check a stations valid city please use this link: TV Query - TV Technical Information - Video Division - MB (FCC) USA - punch in the call sign and hit ENTER. It will show you the city.

I don't need the channel numbers when you post a correction. For instance:

WBRZ - Baton Rouge, LA - ABC

or something similiar.

Thanks everyone! This will help make the TheList and the Uplink Reports better for everyone.

KPXM St Cloud, MN is an ION affiliate

WDSE Duluth, MN is a PBS affiliate

K13XD Fairbanks, AK is a CBS affiliate
KUAC Fairbanks, AK is a PBS affiliate
KJNP North Pole, AK is a TBN affiliate

Tulsa - DMA

KGEB - Golden Eagle Broadcasting - IND
KWHB - Lesea Broadcasting - IND
KTPX - Okmulgee, OK - ION

edit forgot Ion was licensed to Okmulgee instead of Tulsa

KHBSD - Fort Smith, AR - CW Affiliate (CW Plus if it matters)

I have this one added, but I think I need to make some changes to matching of the channels. I was originally matching the City/State with no affiliation so I had it match on the first record on the ones like KHBSD(dual channel affiliates). This one won't show up corrected immediately. I'll try to make these changes on the "D" channels later this week.

For the Puerto Rico spotbeam (49):

WSJX- Aguadilla, PR- FOX
WSEEP- Erie, PA- CBS
WIPR- San Juan, PR- PBS
WLII- Caguas, PR- UNI
WJPX- San Juan, PR- CV
WSJP- Aguadilla, PR- CW
WPRU- Aguadilla PR- ABC
WVGN- Charlotte Amalie, VI- NBC

Los Angeles:

KCBS - Los Angeles, CA - CBS
KNBC - Los Angeles, CA - NBC
KABC - Los Angeles, CA - ABC
KTTV - Los Angeles, CA - FOX
KTLA - Los Angeles, CA - CW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts