I need help

I think you know this 'cause you know your skew, but your Az should be 192 and your Elev. 48

Does the installed device say: DP-34 or DDP Twin?

Under the check switch screen

Ok so you have two dishes. And with just one receiver you shouldnot have any external switches. Yeah try what I said in the earlier post. Also you don't have to worry if it is connected to the 119 or 110 side of the lnb 'cause it already is connected to the 119 side with this set-up.

Ok it will of course take a few mins longer than normal with no sat detected.

ok so i still have 129 with the ten foil on there so tommorow i will sneak over to my neighbors house and break the top off so i can move it to the east a little

k when it gets done it should say no switch detected. And when you hook the wires back up and go through the sats it should only lock onto 129.

Thanks Frank........Yes it should only get 129, like I said. Some how the dish is mis-aligned. You need to bring the elevation up a bit and move it too the left a bit to lock onto 119.

He just need to move the dish to the East or to the left if standing behind the dish. He's picking up 119 with the 110 eye. Cover the 110 eye with aluminum foil and then slowly move the dish to the left, you will pick up 119. Then run check switch and 110 will fall into place.

Hmmm strange....it is locking onto and going green with both of them after you cleared the switch matrix, you didn't do another switch test yet did you.

Howdy Randall yeah I told him that on page one. I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it is still locking onto both after clearing the matrix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts