I want a Wave Frontier T90!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
OK guys, I'm looking for suggestions. I want to try my VIP 622 on my Torodial 90. I'm thinking the DP34 switch won't work with the Reversed Circular lnbf's that I think I'll need, and I'm thinking the DP lnbf's won't work, because they are not Reversed? I'm guessing I'll need a Legacy SW64 switch to get this to work. Any better suggestions will be Wecome. Thanks!

OK guys, I'm looking for suggestions. I want to try my VIP 622 on my Torodial 90. I'm thinking the DP34 switch won't work with the Reversed Circular lnbf's that I think I'll need, and I'm thinking the DP lnbf's won't work, because they are not Reversed? I'm guessing I'll need a Legacy SW64 switch to get this to work. Any better suggestions will be Wecome. Thanks!

Build a reversed bandstacked LNB. I posted a How To on this site.

Here it is; http://www.satelliteguys.us/free-ai...g-reversed-dish-pro-band-stacked-lnb-t90.html

Thanks jerry, I remember that thread. I was thinking I would need a Legacy switch to do this, but looking at the thread again and seeing you used a DP Pro Bandstacked lnbf, I'll assume I can use my DP34 switch. Thanks

Anyone who wants to build the rail with the LNB holders in the picture above can DIY.

My friend wasn't that as clever as he bought, the hardware is freely available when i searched Ebay in Germany.

You can buy the LNB holders from Ebay.de

VIALUNA-ODZ-130-2-4-Multifeed
It comes in kit of 4 holders.

For the aluminium rail you can just walk into any hardware store or workshop and buy the aluminium rail with whatever length you want and be sure you also buy the corrent dimension of the rail so the LNB holders can slide on to it.

Hello,
I would like to modify my Wave Frontier T90 like in the photo Likvid posted in thread quoted above, has anyone know were to buy this Vialuna 4 lnb bracket ? It seem they are only available in Germany,but most don't ship to N. America and the few that will, the shipping is too expensive. Also they don't accept paypal from N. American buyers, only bank transfer.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)