ID a channel on 103W, 12145?

rmccolman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 10, 2021
Hillsborough, NC
I'm wondering if anyone knows the source of a KU-band TV channel on 103W, 12145 V, along with NHK World Japan, SBN Domestic & CGTN that contains a real potpourri of programs. I've seen or heard from a few places that 103W has "Coldfusion" on KU band of this satellite, and while I've seen a few programs on this channel containing a "Coldfusion" logo in a corner of the video, most of the other programs on this channel appear to be produced elsewhere. (A few have a "Reach TV" or a "Journy" logo in the video corner, but there are many other programs apparently from other sources too. As I write this, I even see a program with a "NBC Lx" logo. Many programs have no logo at all.) This question initially came up when I was trying to apply a label to the channel in my receiver, but couldn't figure out what to call it. The received identifier after I scanned the satellite wasn't helpful -- I recall it only said something like "Srv-#" (Sorry, I don't remember the actual number after the "Srv.")

The LyngSat listing for 12145 V on this satellite shows the channels I mentioned above (NHK World Japan, etc.) as well as a boatload of radio channels, but there's nothing else, other than a single channel with no channel name.

From the content description I've provided above, does this channel ring a bell with anyone? If so, do you know the name/origin/owner of this channel?

So far, this thing is a mystery to me. It has some interesting stuff, but I've not been able to figure out who owns this channel. Any info would be appreciated.

Richard

It is "Reach TV", you will see their logo sometimes between shows, or their logo saying "up next" etc.

EDIT: Example of the above, that I just captured:

Attachments

• Reachtvlogo.jpg
    Reachtvlogo.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Interesting, Keith -- I'd already had it labelled "Reach TV" on my receiver, but I wasn't confident that that was accurate, given all the different logos I've seen on the programs appearing on that channel.

Thanks - Richard

Reactions: Keith Brannen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)