INHD1&2 ARE THey LOOMING ?

MR CORVETTE said:
INHD is in discussions with various in home television providers about making INHD and INHD2 available to HD customers. As INHD reaches agreements with particular providers, announcements will be made in the About INHD section of http://www.inhd.com/.

Doesn't sound like "cable only" to me. I am sure that VOOM is a contender. :D

MR CORVETTE said:
Thank you for your note. I know you sent us your comment quite a bit ago.
We apologize for taking extra time in getting back to you.

At their launch, Voom incorrectly included INHD and INHD2 in their channel
listing before reaching a distribution agreement with INHD.

INHD is in discussions with various in home television providers about
making INHD and INHD2 available to HD customers. As INHD reaches agreements
with particular providers, announcements will be made in the About INHD
section of http://www.inhd.com/.

JUST RECIEVED THIS EMAIL TODAY FROM INHD.
its a canned response. I think something similair exists in their FAQ section.

"When will my television provider start to carry INHD?
INHD and INHD2 launched on September 15, 2003. INHD is in discussions with various in home television providers about making INHD and INHD2 available to HD customers. As INHD reaches agreements with particular providers, announcements will be made in the About INHD section of http://www.inhd.com."

I don't think that the mail posted by MR CORVETTE proves anything. But I think that the fact that VOOM is saving those 2 channels slots proves that they will be adding 2 new channels soon and it looks like inHD would be the most likely candidate.

vurbano said:
My money is now on DIvine2 and 3
LOL :D . Very funny. INHD 1 and 2 will not go to Diectv before VOOM. It just wont happen. I feel that Directv will move ahead withthe HD Local Ch plan that they have instead of adding INHD. The two ch's are too much alike to be together on one provider. Yes I would like to have them both ....but I cant see it hapenning. Just my opinion....but VOOM will have INHD 1 and 2 on an they will be the first sat provider to do so.

giveuspurehd said:
in the * forum i noticed one person claiming to be in contact with inhd, and inhd is tell him that they are in contract talks with v*&d*.anyone else here of this.he also stated that v* should be seing these channels within a few weeks.imo voom would be using up all of there bandwidth, and not add both.http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=14694

I sure hope not, they would be a waste of bandwidth!

cyuhnke said:
More=gay channel
Soon=Monday

I feel betrayed by Voom; so many rumors about inhd and hdnet. Everyone says Cubes replies to emails, but I've sent 2 in the past 3 months and never had a reply. Just polite request type emails, not rude at all.

I've given up on InHD. Cable only forever probably.

You should feel betrayed by Cuban not Voom. I'm sure Voom would at least answer your email-eventually.

When did Voom promise you a rose garden or HDNET? I'm watching what Voom told I would get, and I'm happy doing so.

Seawaves said:
I sure hope not, they would be a waste of bandwidth!
Most likely any agreement with inHD will require to carry both channels (inHD 1 & 2). As far as bandwidth, don't worry. As it has been previously announced, VOOM is leasing additional capacity that should be available after October. Between now and then I can't think of a better for use for the 2 remaining HD channel slots other than adding inHD.

i meant one inhd now and one for later. get inhd1 and something else for now.why get both.then were done until the upgrades.

Walter L. said:
Most likely any agreement with inHD will require to carry both channels (inHD 1 & 2). As far as bandwidth, don't worry. As it has been previously announced, VOOM is leasing additional capacity that should be available after October. Between now and then I can't think of a better for use for the 2 remaining HD channel slots other than adding inHD.

Actually cablevision here in NYC (Bronx) only carries INHD 1.

giveuspurehd said:
ah maybe we could get just one and something else.
Based on Sean comment about Cablevision in NYC, it looks like that is possible to get only one. But as I say before, what else can VOOM add NOW? I suppose Weath HD but I rather get inHD 1 & 2.

Seawaves said:
You should feel betrayed by Cuban not Voom. I'm sure Voom would at least answer your email-eventually.

When did Voom promise you a rose garden or HDNET? I'm watching what Voom told I would get, and I'm happy doing so.
As I've stated other places, I don't really care about HDNET, and I don't blame just Voom. Dolan and Cuban are spoiled babies who can't share, as far as I'm concerned.

I signed up with Voom for the content they were providing (and the website said InHD when I signed up), but also with the understanding that the service would be continualy getting better. Maybe that makes m an idiot. I am miffed at Voom b/c they seem to have stalled recently in terms of improvements that I want to see, and because I feel they continue to make unappealing programming choices in terms of Voom exclusives. If you go back and read some posts from several weeks ago, you'll find people (you might be suprised) have expressed similar feelings of disappointment. I'm not going to email Voom b/c it's a waste of time.

I am not speaking for anyone else. I'm just one person who doesn't like the current situation. I'm glad you are happy with Voom, and reserve my right to not be.

Sean Mota said:
Actually cablevision here in NYC (Bronx) only carries INHD 1.

This could be important. Maybe InHD is saying nothing for Voom until you Cablevision carry both our channels. Cablevision isn't part of InHD ownership, and Cablevision is a much bigger fish than Voom for InHD to catch. This might be another instance where the spinoff would be good.

Or perhaps the delay is in that V* knows it only has room for 2 channels. It wishes to do InHD1 but not necessarily InHD2 because it also wishes to launch another station such as AMC-HD, or to a lesser extent WealthTV. Maybe they cant get InHD to split up the channels and only carry one.

theph0xx said:
Or perhaps the delay is in that V* knows it only has room for 2 channels. It wishes to do InHD1 but not necessarily InHD2 because it also wishes to launch another station such as AMC-HD, or to a lesser extent WealthTV. Maybe they cant get InHD to split up the channels and only carry one.
Good point. :yes

Starz-HD East: Freaky Friday 9pm EST

Upcoming LIVE Soccer events on WorldSport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)