INHD1&2 ARE THey LOOMING ?

cyuhnke said:
As I've stated other places, I don't really care about HDNET, and I don't blame just Voom. Dolan and Cuban are spoiled babies who can't share, as far as I'm concerned.

I signed up with Voom for the content they were providing (and the website said InHD when I signed up), but also with the understanding that the service would be continualy getting better. Maybe that makes m an idiot. I am miffed at Voom b/c they seem to have stalled recently in terms of improvements that I want to see, and because I feel they continue to make unappealing programming choices in terms of Voom exclusives. If you go back and read some posts from several weeks ago, you'll find people (you might be suprised) have expressed similar feelings of disappointment. I'm not going to email Voom b/c it's a waste of time.

I am not speaking for anyone else. I'm just one person who doesn't like the current situation. I'm glad you are happy with Voom, and reserve my right to not be.

You make a great point when you say both Cuban and Dolan are spoiled babies. can't argue with you there. I also eat my words on InHD, i had no idea that Voom had promised it on their site. I had never saw it, but if you saw it, it was there. In that case- anybody who signed up on that bit of info. has the right to raise hell with Voom.

I may not love the channel, maybe I will if Voom gets it. I stand corrected my friend.

Seawaves said:
You make a great point when you say both Cuban and Dolan are spoiled babies. can't argue with you there. I also eat my words on InHD, i had no idea that Voom had promised it on their site. I had never saw it, but if you saw it, it was there. In that case- anybody who signed up on that bit of info. has the right to raise hell with Voom.

I may not love the channel, maybe I will if Voom gets it. I stand corrected my friend.

All is well :) I'm actually turning around a bit on Voom exclusives. Towering Inferno and Song Remains the Same on back to back nights is very nice. Still, I'd love some HD baseball during the week. The thing that bugged me about the website was that I went through the same thing with cable. CSRs saying channels were available that were not.

Starz-HD East: Freaky Friday 9pm EST

Upcoming LIVE Soccer events on WorldSport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)