Insight So called HD Pak

Tarik

Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
I got HD pack today hoping that I will enjoy some nice shows. With the local channels That I already was able to receive since my TV has Clear Qam , I ended up with 4 HD Channels. Espn, Disc HD , UHD and Hdnet for an extra fee of $ 22.00
I asked why I am not having TNTHD and ESPN2HD , They said I need an extra $12 since I dont have digital Choice Plan.
Is this really worh it???? Should I go with dish instead? what you think?

I got HD pack today hoping that I will enjoy some nice shows. With the local channels That I already was able to receive since my TV has Clear Qam , I ended up with 4 HD Channels. Espn, Disc HD , UHD and Hdnet for an extra fee of $ 22.00
I asked why I am not having TNTHD and ESPN2HD , They said I need an extra $12 since I dont have digital Choice Plan.
Is this really worh it???? Should I go with dish instead? what you think?

TNT-HD is the same crap programming that is on TNT, so its a waste (IMO), and the ESPN2-HD essentially costs you the extra $12 / month.

Is it worth it? Depends on how much sports you watch and if seeing the ones on ESPN2 are worth it to you..........

At least look at it this way, with a QAM set, you don't have to rent one of their crappy wannabe TIVO boxes from them for $13 a month. :)

My wife hates Insight (and we just got it last August) and am looking to go back to satellite now, even if we have to change the Broadband and phone to other carriers, as we will lose the "triple play" discounts. (We have lots more problems with Insight than we ever did with either D* or E*.)

Upgrading Charter internet?

HD-Receiver built into HD-DVR?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)