International channels moving?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Are the TVB Jade channels actually part of that since I always thought TVB/Jade is a International Package but for some reason, when I had Directv installed in May 2009, it's just on a regular slimline-5 dish.

Are the TVB Jade channels actually part of that since I always thought TVB/Jade is a International Package but for some reason, when I had Directv installed in May 2009, it's just on a regular slimline-5 dish.

$36.99 for Jade is WAYYYYYYYYY too much. Get the Jade on Comcrap for $5.48 a month which carries 75% of the programming on Direct TV.

$36.99 for Jade is WAYYYYYYYYY too much. Get the Jade on Comcrap for $5.48 a month which carries 75% of the programming on Direct TV.

There is still more variety with Jade on Directv compared to Comast's Jade which I had before. My Comcast bill for a similar package was $115. My Directv bill is $75 which includes Jade so it all depends.

WOW, I wasn't even talking about the spanish channels. Any word of the greek channels moving?

There is still more variety with Jade on Directv compared to Comast's Jade which I had before. My Comcast bill for a similar package was $115. My Directv bill is $75 which includes Jade so it all depends.

Not really. The Direct TV ones has a few channels not worth the price.

The East/West Channel airing the same stuff.
CCTV Mandarin

Even the new channel just added this year only airs the old program, not the recent 1-2 year ones.

Thanks! I didn't install the world direct dish because I read somewhere on here that DTV was gonna move the international channels to the slimline dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gerlad

Unsub'ed Channels showing on Guide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)