Is CBS' SMITH an excellent show or what?

rockymtnhigh said:
Nope... Vanished has been given a second chance. It will move to Fridays, according to this morning's New York Times.

Fridays is the day dramatic series go to die. It is second to Saturdays as a series graveyard. :)

I guess we should continue the "Vanished" discussion here

See ya
Tony

TNGTony said:
Fridays is the day dramatic series go to die. It is second to Saturdays as a series graveyard. :)

See ya
Tony

I understand that, but it is still better to be continued than axed (since I like the show), and Numb3rs has done pretty darn well on Fridays....

I was wondering which blonde you guys meant---Virginia Madsen or Amy Smart. But I guess that it no longer matters.

TNGTony said:

See ya
Tony

Ghost Whisperer is going gangbusters on Fridays. It started there and remains there.

As a rule though tony is right. They are the two lowest viewership nights of the week. There was a time when the networks still did well then but it has been ages. heck I remeber the monster CBS Saturday lineup of the mid 70s. incredible ratings ona Saturday.

New Scandinavian Carriage for VOOM HD

Criminal Minds gets Super Sunday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)