Is it me or Direc?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Lern4483, I think you are mixing up Stone Phillips420 with StoneCold.

Your right...I just looked that up...Got the stones mixed up..

Did not mean to offend stone cold..

This guy just wants to pick a fight..

Had a legit issue and some people want to start trouble..

Suprising to see a supporting founder acting like an imbicile..

Thats disturbing...I wonder if Scott knows?

Okay, let's not get personal and start calling people names. This thread could get out of hand real quick. Lern you are right in the fact that D* should honor what they say. If they offered you a deal, then I think we can all agree that they should honor it. (Well most all of us anyway)

Okay, let's not get personal and start calling people names. This thread could get out of hand real quick. Lern you are right in the fact that D* should honor what they say. If they offered you a deal, then I think we can all agree that they should honor it. (Well most all of us anyway)

Your right..

Im moving on...

Thanks Cris..

Just to add my ST story here and to mention that some have needed to try and lower household costs in this recession.

I've been a DTV customer since '99 and have had ST since that time. I called in July to cancel ST and would have done so due to budgetary reasons if DTV hadn't offered me a deal to keep my ST business. I wasn't trying to run any scam and had never previously called for any kind of credit with DTV. The CSR offered me 3 ST deals and I accepted the 3rd offer. I appreciated DTV and the CSR for extending the offers and said so in my conversation with the CSR at that time. That said, had the offers not been made, I'd have had to cancel ST with no hard feelings and in a polite manner with the CSR.

Point is, imo, that each situation is different with households in the current economic situation and I don't think that we should post emotional coments since we don't know that members individual situation at home. Just my 2 cents about this.

Assuming that the poster mentioned here had their phone offer withdrawn, and I have no reason to doubt the guy, I also think that DTV should have honored the commitment made to the customer. That should be the way it's done for all.

Enough. You both are flaming. And that goes for Lern too.

End it in now. This is your one and only warning. Otherwise you will both get 3 day vacations. Can we please be adults?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)