Is it possible to use more than 1 RF (32) remote with the 922?

CSI007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 7, 2010
PA
The 922 is being relegated to the home theater in the basement. I need to be able to use an IR remote at this location, 1 RF remote the floor above it and a second RF remote the floor above that.

Will only be using the output from TV1 for all three TVs/Projector.

CSI007 said:
The 922 is being relegated to the home theater in the basement. I need to be able to use an IR remote at this location, 1 RF remote the floor above it and a second RF remote the floor above that.

Will only be using the output from TV1 for all three TVs/Projector.

You can use upto 8

Thank you. I guess we can purchase additional remotes from the dish website?

you can order from claude at dish store DISHSTORE.NET : 922 32.0 Remote Acontrol for 922 [32.0 Remote] - $19.99 922 32.0 Remote Acontrol for 922
[32.0 Remote] $19.99

Guess what... the DISH Network Slingloaded ViP 922 just got better and it now supports DUAL MODE meaning you can now output video from your 922 to a second television via TV2!

A new software update (S110) has gone out which enables TV2 mode and if you want to take advantage of it you will need a second 922 remote control!

This 32.0 Remote is the only UHF remote which works with the 922! Get one today and start enjoying your 922 on a second television in your house! im going to be rodering from claude at dish store.ive ordered from him before and hes great:):)

With TV2 support just having been added I got on Dish online chat. They are sending me a free remote. There is no reason for you to be paying for another remote ;)

I should note, they charge my CC $21.96 and then applied a credit of the same amount to my Dish account.

GweeDo767 said:
With TV2 support just having been added I got on Dish online chat. They are sending me a free remote. There is no reason for you to be paying for another remote ;)

I should note, they charge my CC $21.96 and then applied a credit of the same amount to my Dish account.

Just to note they are not doing this for everyone so your milage may very.

No info available

922 only showing 3 days in guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts