Is the sling rebate offer still good?

thanks for the quick response, so all I have to do is pay for it and then the rebate form will come up in "my offers" in my account.

I just bought the sling adapter last week, had it delivered last Monday. I went to the link, then clicked on the next link, got a message that says "The system is currently unavailable, please try again later."

I just bought the sling adapter last week, had it delivered last Monday. I went to the link, then clicked on the next link, got a message that says "The system is currently unavailable, please try again later."
Please send me your account information so I can check that the sling adapter rebate was tagged. Thank you!

Please be aware that the Sling Adapter has to be ordered through a CSR or DIRT to get the rebate tagged on the account after the account has been reviewed and it is determined that it qualifies!! if ordered through the Web, it will NOT have the rebate tagged!!

I am very mad at DN becuase I just had dish installed and I called and asked specifically if I had to buy the sling adapter from DN to qualify for the rebate and the answer was no so I ordered it fom an authroized dealer which was Solid Signal and so I called on 7-23-2011 and was switched to to the executive branch and the rep proceeded to tell me that I did not qualify for he rebate because I did'nt buy it from DN and wanted me to send a copy of the invoice to him and this really ticked me off like he did not beleive me and I offered to send him a e-mail of the tracking info but this was not going to happen and I hung the damn up. DN says they have excellent customer service and as far as I am concerned it sucks. I will be leaving DN as soon as my cable company can get me installed. The hell with this false info.

Why would you not send in the invoice if executive resolutions was going to make good on the rebate card? :confused:

I am very mad at DN becuase I just had dish installed and I called and asked specifically if I had to buy the sling adapter from DN to qualify for the rebate and the answer was no so I ordered it fom an authroized dealer which was Solid Signal and so I called on 7-23-2011 and was switched to to the executive branch and the rep proceeded to tell me that I did not qualify for he rebate because I did'nt buy it from DN and wanted me to send a copy of the invoice to him and this really ticked me off like he did not beleive me and I offered to send him a e-mail of the tracking info but this was not going to happen and I hung the damn up. DN says they have excellent customer service and as far as I am concerned it sucks. I will be leaving DN as soon as my cable company can get me installed. The hell with this false info.
Sorry for the confusion and wrong information you were told on the promotion. If you want I will PM you my e-mail address and you can e-mail me the tracking info and we can start to get this resolved.

I would like to take advantage of the free sling adapter offer as well. Do I just need to PM my account number to a member of the DIRT team? Thanks!

Send it back to Solid signal and order one through DISH Network. Sounds stupid, but I think thats the only solution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)