Israel channel 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stats8

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 3, 2005
Israel channel 2 now a strong signal on Telstar 12. Finally a FTA choice in the coverage of the war, other than the garbage from extremist tv.
As listed on Lyngsat. Not sure if it is on 24/7.

It is too bad, I tell you there are a lot of wild feeds going on that sat. I put up a primestar 40x30 just for that.
I am using the primestar LNBF with a 3x4 dtv switch, that LNBF is pretty damn good.
Gotta be that special scalar ring they use on that thing.

Stats8 said:
It is too bad, I tell you there are a lot of wild feeds going on that sat. I put up a primestar 40x30 just for that.
I am using the primestar LNBF with a 3x4 dtv switch, that LNBF is pretty damn good.
Gotta be that special scalar ring they use on that thing.

Stats8,

Would you mind listing the feeds you've gotten in the past either in the WUT section or by PM? (not sure if mods want feeds listed, even old ones).

Like to know before trying to place a dish there

Thanks!

Scott, I just resently put up the dish for Telstar 12, but I will post the feeds when I see them on in the WUT.
They are usually AM feeds, from the middle east.

What size dish did you use? What type of lnb (i assume a universal)?
Do you have a RS-232 connection to your receiver? If so, would you mind sharing your TP list for that sat?

Besides feeds, is there anything else there that is not currently listed on lyngsat? Or any major tp moves not updated?

Thanks!

The dish is as listed above a primestar 40x30, the LNBF is a primestar original with seperate H/V inputs that is controlled with a dtv 3/4 switch.
I am using a Coolsat 4000, the settings are standard 10750 LOF.
I get all the Lyngsat listed FTA channels, and addition of 2 channels that could be considered regular FTA channels, however they are only active in the AM.
By the way there is a music channel Trace-TV, that was questioned before, it is fully active now 24/7.
I will list the additonal 2 and the network feeds in the WUT after I compile a list.
I dont know why people are having trouble getting this sat, if they are in the eastern US, most of the channels are in the upper signal strength range on the Coolsat 4000. Sorry I am not using the serial port on the Coolsat.

elevation to T12 is very low, I can't even get Hispasat which is closer, since the leaves came back on the trees on the other side of the neighbor's yard.

Pepper said:
elevation to T12 is very low, I can't even get Hispasat which is closer, since the leaves came back on the trees on the other side of the neighbor's yard.

Yes it is low, the primestar dish "looks" to the ground. I am lucky to have a perfect view to the south east, however I get almost nothing past AMC 9 at 83, trees.

Anyway I will post the feeds to WUT shortly, just did a blind scan this am.

Btw the Israel channel 1 has been on since early am, did not see it last night.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)