Issue with receiving vertical channels on Titanium PLL Cband with V8 and V9 GTMedia receivers

180 degree rotation would not change polarities. The polarity will remain the same. Did you instead intend to say that the LNBF was rotated 90 degrees and vertical polarities were received?

It seems to be something specific to your GTMedia STBs. I don't have this brand, so unable to test and comment. Maybe another member has a GTMedia STB and could comment if they have experienced any anomalies.
I think the problem is the gtmedia receivers. Have tried 3 lnbs and no verticals, but get verticals with my 3 old receivers on all lnbs.

OK. So no shifted LOF or something.
Strange symptoms.....

Greetz,
A33
I Think the 14 volts out the back is too high and turns on horizontal. Today I amd going to slave the gts off my old s10 so I can control the lnbs with the s10. I ll report back.

I Think the 14 volts out the back is too high and turns on horizontal.

Good plan.
Though you did already insert extra 'splitters', with diodes in them, as a test; you wrote?
You could also try to insert an extra long cable, and/or more diodes.
Your GT does not have "increased voltage" as a possibility in the menu, that is switched ON?

If it was ME, I'd be tempted to open up the receivers that are putting out too high a voltage, find out what regulator they are using, then figure out the size needed for a shunt resistor in that circuit to lower that voltage to where it works consistently. Many IC power regulators are adjusted in exactly that way, and somehow they miscalculated

If it was ME, I'd be tempted to open up the receivers that are putting out too high a voltage, find out what regulator they are using, then figure out the size needed for a shunt resistor in that circuit to lower that voltage to where it works consistently. Many IC power regulators are adjusted in exactly that way, and somehow they miscalculated
I may. Today I removed the positioner from the line as thought that 36 v might have strayed but no change. Tomorrow I amd going to try to slave the gt off an old open box that has a slave port but have tried for vertical with this one. Ever thing I read says switchig is 12-13 volts for vertical but gt is running 14 on the three I have.