I've been out of the loop for a few months...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kbohip

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Colorado Springs
and it looks like I missed a big development! Directv has now become a lease only company? Please tell me this isn't true:(. This was the main reason I left Dish Notwork, and if it's true, I'll also be leaving Directv as well when my contract is up. First the totally crappy R-15, then charging for downgrading programming, now this.

that was not to punish the downgraders. that was done to stop subs from ordering the premiums (like hbo) for 4 hours and calling back and cancelling.

id call back and b*tch, tell them you werent abusing the system.

kbohip said:
and it looks like I missed a big development! Directv has now become a lease only company? Please tell me this isn't true:(. This was the main reason I left Dish Notwork, and if it's true, I'll also be leaving Directv as well when my contract is up. First the totally crappy R-15, then charging for downgrading programming, now this.

THIS ISN'T TRUE!

I think it is applicable to some customers as I upgraded and downgraded my programming recently and was not charged the $10. I had heard this was happening and was watching to see if it would show up but didn't.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Why so secretive with HD extras?

Anyone Else Miss Idol? - Bad Guide Data

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts