Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I don't know my my stats are going up and down so much. The machines are folding 24/7. The most powerful machine is also my work machine. I use it to do my work, but when I go home at night I shut everything down and only F@H is running. Yet when I look at my stats it does not look this way.
You get the big points from the GPU's which take the longest to complete. My graph looks a lot like yours and I have five computers folding.
production_day.php

I guess I should have said "seven other ACTIVE SatelliteGuys can make that claim..." There are a number of members who have stopped Folding and they weren't considered in that total for the Milestones.

Reactions: KE4EST
I know, I have been tempted so many times, just don't have the extra cash right now.

Last edited:
At around $340 the GTX 970 Ti pumps out a lot of points for the price. That is, as long as it doesn't start picking up core 15's.

Breaking News! Right now I'm running a core 18, maybe the days of incompatibilities with Maxwell GPU's are coming to an end. :clapping

I think I've been running Core 18 WUs for about a week now. I haven't really noticed an increase or decrease in PPD that couldn't be explained by the usual mix of Projects. It may be time to make sure all my GPU Folders are running the latest NVIDIA drivers...

Keeping an eye on JMC98: Less than 24 hours away from becoming SatelliteGuys next Points Millionaire!!!

I been getting Core 18's on both GPU's for the last several days. Every once in awhile I will notice a 17, but mostly 18's.

More Milestones to report!
  • smasho passes 40,000,000 Points!
  • ke4est passes 5,000,000 Points!
  • and a special tip of the SatelliteGuys Folding Protein to JMC98 who is the Team's latest Points Millionaire!
WAY TO FOLD!!!
:grinbounce:crowdbounce:grinbounce

Yeah and you will hit 55 Million in about 4 days. :)

Looks like their servers are overloaded. So stats are not updating. Hopefully this week they have the new servers installed.

For the past few days my computer has been really sluggish. When I type something it takes a few seconds later to see on the screen what I typed. Today I decided to take a look at Task Manager to find that FAH was using almost 100% of the CPU. While I have always kept it running as full speed while working I have never had sluggish operation like this.

So I went into the Web Browser viewer to see what F@H was working on and found it working on a strang unit for the GPU... and a very low point unit at that. A pic is below.

Has anyone seen a unit like this before?

Attachments

• fah61115.png
    fah61115.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 120
Don't recall if I have saw that. I have been getting a lot of the base 4300's though lately.

FAH Screen Shot - GPU.png
For the past few days my computer has been really sluggish. When I type something it takes a few seconds later to see on the screen what I typed. Today I decided to take a look at Task Manager to find that FAH was using almost 100% of the CPU. While I have always kept it running as full speed while working I have never had sluggish operation like this.

So I went into the Web Browser viewer to see what F@H was working on and found it working on a strang unit for the GPU... and a very low point unit at that. A pic is below.

Has anyone seen a unit like this before?
Go to the Advanced Control and see which core you are using.

It's taking my GTX560 about a day and a half to complete a core 18 WU. My base credit is 4300 but the estimated credit 12,553. It is taking the GTX750ti about a day and the estimated credit is about 22,600.