Join the SatelliteGuys Folding@Home Team!

I read on another forum that you can set some kind of advanced flag to get core 21 WU. Is anyone here doing that? If so do they take longer or offer more points?

Sometime after 4pm Eastern today Russia will fall to SatelliteGuys! Bwa-ha-ha!!!

king3pj, I'm not sure if you need the Adv flag to receive the Core 21 Work Units. But if you want to try, go to your FAH Control Panel and select the "Expert" tab in the Configuration. Create the "client-type" option name and set it to "advanced". Here are my settings:
Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 11.02.21 AM.png

Reactions: king3pj
Hey! Not only are we projected to reach EOC Page 1 / FAH Team Stats status before the year is out (now targeting Dec 30 @ 3am for that goal) but we are on track to have our best Folding month ever! At a little over 2,000,000 Points per day and another 7 days to go, we're on track to exceed November's 61,750,250 points by 3-4 million Points!

Way to Fold!!! Merry Christmas to all!

Reactions: king3pj and KE4EST
Scott Greczkowski needs to sticky this on the Home Page!
Yes, I agree. I started to put it on the home page, but thought it would be better if Scott made the post and let him promote how he wants. I would like to see more people folding for SatelliteGuys.
Surely all these gamers can devote more of their unused GPU cycles. :)

Disappearance - 103 W AMC1/Spaceway 1/DirecTV 10/DirecTV 12

Software Update Coming