Jurassic World

I was at the theater to see another movie this weekend, but was really surprised by how big the line was for Jurassic World... It was crazy.

Saw I last night in IMAX 3D. The 3D really didn't add much to it in fact I took the glasses off a few times to see if they even had the 3 d turned on.

But with that said it's an amazing movie and stayed true to the original and leaves the door open for another chapter.

It was amazing how quickly you forgot that the Dino's were not real. :)

Thank you. I was considering seeing it in 3D but will now pass. Some day, I will give 3D in the theater another chance.

For this one, I'll probably wait for the BD.

No sticky floors. No cell phone calls. No endless ads and previews. No ridiculous concession fees.

Jurassic World Director Reveals Terrifying Possible Sequel Plot http://news.yahoo.com/jurassic-world-director-reveals-terrifying-101622236.html
Open-source dinosaurs? Now there’s a recipe for carnage if ever we heard one.But it’s the possible direction for the sequel to the wildly well-received ‘Jurassic World’, according to director Colin Trevorrow.In an interview with Wired magazine, the newest blockbuster director on the block explained that in the next instalment of the rebooted dino franchise won’t be limited to Isla Nublar, the cursed location of the prehistoric theme park.“[It will not be] just a bunch of dinosaurs chasing people on an island,” he said. “That’ll get old real fast.”Instead, the scope for breeding dinosaurs could be thrown wide open, meaning that other companies other than InGen, the conglomerate behind Jurassic World, could start their own genetic breeding programs.“There are applications for this science that reach far beyond entertainment,” Trevorrow added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)