KUEN low signal and ONN gone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gary Z

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 27, 2005
Seguin, Texas
I did some tweaking today, got about 5% singal boast on all sats, except ONN is missing ang KUEN is very low sometimes it will lock sometimes it won't anyone else have this problem?

Edit:
I posted this in the wrong section sorry... :)

Last edited:
Funny I get NYN - 2 like I normaly did, but KUEN won't lock but I do get a signal there.... ONN nothing.

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one not getting ONN! I seem to be having a similar issue with the USU channels on AMC5. Anyone of you folks experiencing the same?

You aren't the only one. I haven't been getting ONN for the past couple of days. Had it Saturday, but not after that

Hantu

Sometimes I get ONN at 45% and then while I'm watching it , it will drop down to around 15% . If I leave it on long enough, it will jump back to 45%. Also, it seems if I tweak the dish to get ONN up to 65% , my reception on my western c-band satellites suffer.

Glad I'm not the only one that has ONN's signal go from 55-15 in a matter of minutes. I'm stumped as to why it does this? I also get varying signal strengths on IA6 on all the 3949 symbol rate transponders???

Discovered why I was not getting ONN! My dish elevation was off by almost 2 degrees, it was enough so I could not get ONN , corrected it and saw almost 10% signal increase across all Satellites :D :D

satcustomer said:
My ONN signal quality fluctuates around 30-40%. Very unstable!

Well shoot! My ONN signal dropped from 58% on the Neusat SP6000 to 44% now. Still able to watch though.

If the signal power drops below the signal quality, I lose signal, is that normal?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Nasa / Esa General Frequencies

newb needs info... totally lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)