Laff, Grit, Escape Launching on Media-General, Tribune Stations

Laff launches on WMNN-LD Traverse City, MI (but really only covers Cadillac) channel 26
-1 News
-2 AntennaTV
-3 Laff
-4 QVC

locally owned station

Per Rabbitears looks like DTV America made an agreement with Laff also. Hopefully KLFY and Media General follow suit like with GetTV. No promises but all we have left is that .4, or even better DTV America buy this K38OF-D channel (that is currently off air) and put that one there....Just a thought though.....

Well looking a little more Trip says it is coming to KMBD-LD 43. Right now the station is off the air. When DTV America bought KJNK 25 they shut off 43 at the time. So HOPING they mirror it on the 25 too. Coverage for 43 is real bad...just the metro and barely the burbs. 25 covers the whole 7 county metro area.

A friend told me today laff is showing up on dish network......Maybe I missed it but I did not hear about it until today.

A friend told me today laff is showing up on dish network......Maybe I missed it but I did not hear about it until today.
its actually on a channel called "Blue highways TV" which carries a partial list of Laff shows. It is not the full network

Dish also carries FETV which has a part time Cozi schedule (minus some pre-emptions for other shows)

Reactions: chum1976
Grit and Laff is now on the air KWBQ-DT rf ch.29.2 and 3 and KASY-DT rf ch. 45.2 now carry Escape here in Albuquerque's TV market!:)
Which are 19-2, 19-3 and 50-2 for the folks who prefer to deal with the PSIP numbers (that most of us know)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)