Last & Next Movie Watched

Yep, sfx are better, though sandman was impressive back in the day. Liked McGuire better, he played the angst between duty to society vs. duty to self better. Garfield plays the lighter stuff better though, I agree. Still like the first Spider-Man 2 better. Doc Oct was well done...

Under the Skin

Not really sure what to say. Be advised, Scarlett fully nude numerous times as well as several men.

Need for Speed

Man I enjoyed that. Nice to see a movie like that without CGI thrown down your throat.

Still have Spiderman2, CA: Winter Soldier, and the Other Woman. Don't know if I can get to them this weekend. MMy DVR got packed over the last 9 days. Seems they add up as soon as I watch them.

S~

Captain America 2

What a good movie, Marvel is really knocking em out of the park. I can only hope DC brings it with their upcoming slate. Make sure you watch into the credits for two different clips, one is a good teaser about two new Avengers members and a Winter Soldier hint for Captain 3.

Locke was intriguing, but the plot was not what I expected. Poor guy is just trying to do right by everybody after a mistake.

Quiet One's was OK, been there done that.

The Machine is a low budget sci-fi deal, but I liked it. Very strange.

Godzilla up for Sunday.

Watched earlier also, no sound system, but figured it sounded good.

Some guys at avs in the sub thread for my model are telling me theirs sound muddy and Captain America was better. I can't say which was better, but if you note reviews from Ralph and HDD, it seems they experienced clean and powerful bass so it tells me that my fellow owners may not have their sub setup properly or the room is an issue.

I was very happy with the bass.