Last & Next Movie Watched

Poltergeist (2015)

If there had not been an original this could have gotten better reviews, but the original is of course the best. I liked the audio because in one creepy scene they got me with a sound that I could not tell if it was in my house or on the movie, and it made me look. Felt it was too short and the story was forced to be sped up.

Prob watch Jurassic World next weekend. We saw it at the theater, looking forward to hearing it.

Last: San Andreas 3D

This movie rocked literally. I'm a sucker for disaster flicks. Even though I don't have an Atmos speaker setup, my Pioneer decodes Atmos. Seats were rumbling during the Earthquake. Being a Californian, I'm waiting for our big one.

Next: Try to get to Home Alone tomorrow.

S~

Reactions: long_time_DNC
Southpaw

I enjoyed it a lot. Nothing special from what has been done before, but still a good movie.

Black Sails season 2

Did not watch season 2 on Starz because season 1 dragged often, but I was told season 2 was better. Did not disappoint and plenty of canon fire to go around. I dropped all my pay channels, will be watching stuff like Game of Thrones, etc... off blu-ray from now on. The sound is much better than satellite and the PQ of Black Sails was outstanding.

Not a blu-ray but Jessica Jones season 1

Enjoyed it, partially because she is a real smartass!

The Man from Uncle

Did not know what to expect but this movie was fun, real fun. PQ was very good as well.

Beasts of No Nation

This was both great and disturbing (not visually) at the same time. Reminded me of parts of South America...

Fixing to fire up Terminator Genisys now.

Terminator Genisys

Better than expected, and definitely better than Rise of the Machines (ugh). Great AQ and PQ. Lots of LFE.

Next up will be Tomorrowland and Ant Man.

Thinking Rogue Nation tonight...

80038359.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts