Last & Next Movie Watched

The Nugent blu ray was pretty good.......the best part was when Derek St Holmes came out and sang a few of the songs he originally sang/played guitar on.[Hey Baby,Cat Scratch Fever and Stranglehold]

The Nugent blu ray was pretty good.......the best part was when Derek St Holmes came out and sang a few of the songs he originally sang/played guitar on.[Hey Baby,Cat Scratch Fever and Stranglehold]
Wang Dang...I may have to check it out. I attended six of seven Ted Nugent Tours while I was growing-up, but I have been to once since the summer of '81. I really enjoyed Derek St. Holmes before Ted cut him loose.

Last: Phoebe in Wonderland

Pretty good. Not recommended for young children. Elle might be a better actress than her sister.

Next: Da Vinci Code

S~

Last: Benjamin Button.... omg that was a long movie. I am still drained from watching it. Good enough to watch to the end, but exhausting just getting there. :)

Next: Slumdog.

Last: The International

It was OK.

Next: ???? Netflix didn't receive my last movie on time again. I'm about ready to drop them.

S~

Last: The International

It was OK.

Next: ???? Netflix didn't receive my last movie on time again. I'm about ready to drop them.

S~

I did drop them. My local Movie Gallery has a plan for $40 a month where I can have 3 items out at a time, Games or Movies, and bring them back for exchange as many times as I want for a month.