Last & Next Movie Watched

What's the difference between the big screen and the other versions?

In some of the scenes with fighting between the transformers goes from letter box to filling the entire screen.

I found it kind of annoying when the screen would increase and shrink in size during the movie.

In some of the scenes with fighting between the transformers goes from letter box to filling the entire screen.

I found it kind of annoying when the screen would increase and shrink in size during the movie.

If you are talking about the Big Screen edition, I never even noticed it.

What's the difference between the big screen and the other versions?

Blu-news.com Blog Archive Transformers 2: Big Screen Edition Exclusive To Wal-Mart

It has been revealed that Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen will get an exclusive Blu-ray release at Wal-Mart, which in our opinion is truly the version to own. The edition is titled ‘The 2-disc Big Screen Edition’ which refers to included IMAX footage in the film. Other retailers will release the same 2-disc set, with the difference being no IMAX scenes. The Wal-Mart ad also points out a low 19.96 price for the exclusive Blu-ray on release date, maybe it’s time to cancel those preorders. More details as we get them.

Some at avs say the regular edition is 4db louder then the imax version.

In the forest when Optimist Prime is fighting is the imax scene and it looks great!

Yeah, and I saw something in that scene that just made me LOL. There is a part where you see Sam running and figting is going on behind him. For no apparent reason, Sam does a flip. Even my wife was asking "why did he just flip?"

Yeah, and I saw something in that scene that just made me LOL. There is a part where you see Sam running and figting is going on behind him. For no apparent reason, Sam does a flip. Even my wife was asking "why did he just flip?"

I havent seen the movie yet but I will be looking for that. I will probably say the same thing. :D