Latest BLU RAY Ordered or Bought

Picked up Transformers at Sam's Club last Tuesday. Lots of eye candy in that movie.

Strangely, our Sam's Club store has all their Blu-ray movies locked in wood cases with clear lexan tops. The cases are slid under the DVD racks where hardly anyone can see them. Very strange way to "sell" BD. They're not going to move many titles if customers have to wait for a stock clerk to come unlock the cases so you can check prices and see what's available in those cases. I guess the goal of preventing shoplifting is more important.
:rolleyes:

Currently, I have Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2 on order from Amazon. I chose the free shipping route. So I could be waiting another week to get the discs, but no big deal. Early reviews say the audio and video quality on these discs is great.

Ordered Pushing Daisies Season One on Blu ray (recieved today)
Next to order: Transformers, Polar Express, and one other one, anyone got any suggestions?

Have 10,000 BC rented to watch. Just sent back Spiderwick Chronicles and Cloverfield.

Just purchased Iron Man and Transformers from Amazon. Had Transformers on HD-DVD. Haven't seen Iron Man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts