Leaked documents shed light on sexual assault allegations against Peyton Manning and the smear campa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
Leaked documents shed light on sexual assault allegations against Peyton Manning and the smear campaign against the alleged victim
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/leaked-documents-shed-light-sexual-223300331.html

The person who reported this, Shaun King, is as trustworthy as Al Jazeera.

KING: Peyton Manning’s squeaky-clean image was built on lies, as detailed in explosive court documents showing ugly smear campaign against his alleged sex assault victim
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

Boy, first its drugs to his house, now it's sexual assault ...
Someone is really out to try to ruin Peyton's name ...

Its sad, but those responsible for this garbage don't have to stand behind thier claims ... nothing will come of it if the allegations are proven incorrect.

The "ONLY" thing that I find disturbing about this report is that one of Peyton Manning's college teammates would allow Peyton to put his naked butt on THEIR face to recreate what he supposedly did to this female trainer in order to mock her in their presence of what supposedly had been done.

New report revisits sexual assault allegations against Peyton Manning
http://wgntv.com/2016/02/13/new-report-revisits-sexual-assault-allegations-against-peyton-manning/

Peyton Manning Newest Target of Fake Internet Outrage Brigade
http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...arget-of-fake-internet-outrage-brigade-021316

Shaun King is upset because "his boy" Cam Newton lost the Super Bowl. He doesn't understand that Peyton Manning DID NOT win the Super Bowl for the Broncos, their defense did. The Broncos' defense made Cam Newton look stupid, just as the Saints' defense made then Indianapolis Colts' QB Peyton Manning look stupid during their Super Bowl. If Shaun King wants to play this stupid game, I'm sure that there is more than enough dirt to dig up on Cam. Hopefully he doesn't have dog fighting in HIS past.

February truly is a slow sports month...

Exactly! It's the very reason why I wish the NFL pushed their season back a month. September is a beautiful month EVERYWHERE in the US (I always feel guilty if it's a 75/80 degree day and I'm sitting on the couch watching a 1 pm Patriots game), plus the MLB pennant races are in full swing. And if football is REALLY needed on Sundays in September, put 2 or 3 college games on. With the inventory of the college football schedule, I don't think a few games on Sunday would dilute the Saturday schedule too much. And finally and most importantly, a month full of NFL playoff football in February would get us into the first week of March. That would take us into March Madness, spring training, and the NHL and NBA schedules going into the home stretch.

Exactly! It's the very reason why I wish the NFL pushed their season back a month. September is a beautiful month EVERYWHERE in the US (I always feel guilty if it's a 75/80 degree day and I'm sitting on the couch watching a 1 pm Patriots game), plus the MLB pennant races are in full swing. And if football is REALLY needed on Sundays in September, put 2 or 3 college games on. With the inventory of the college football schedule, I don't think a few games on Sunday would dilute the Saturday schedule too much. And finally and most importantly, a month full of NFL playoff football in February would get us into the first week of March. That would take us into March Madness, spring training, and the NHL and NBA schedules going into the home stretch.
But most likely the reason that the NFL won't do that is because February is the coldest month of the year, especially with polar vortices hitting the northeastern & Midwestern states. Chances of cold weather injuries would be greater, both to fans & players, in open air stadiums(the reason why the CFL starts their season in July & ends it in November, before it really gets cold in Canada). February is a boring, depressing month

But most likely the reason that the NFL won't do that is because February is the coldest month of the year, especially with polar vortices hitting the northeastern & Midwestern states. Chances of cold weather injuries would be greater, both to fans & players, in open air stadiums(the reason why the CFL starts their season in July & ends it in November, before it really gets cold in Canada). February is a boring, depressing month

I haven't researched it, but I think on average January is a colder and snowier month than February (granted the last two years have been Feb. by a mile). One thing I know for sure: the days start getting longer in February.

Yup, I vote to eliminate it all together and move right to March, or even April !

That said, for the most part this has been a mild winter.

Since I've never been in a stadium packed with people in the middle of winter, I don't know if all of those bodies together could generate enough heat to at least mildly counteract the extreme cold, which is why maybe the Green Bay Packers "Bikini Girls" could pull the stunts that they did in the stands of Lambeau Field in 0 degree weather?

Since I've never been in a stadium packed with people in the middle of winter, I don't know if all of those bodies together could generate enough heat to at least mildly counteract the extreme cold, which is why maybe the Green Bay Packers "Bikini Girls" could pull the stunts that they did in the stands of Lambeau Field in 0 degree weather?
Except for the Winter Olympics every 4 years, February is just a boring month that lasts 28 days, 29 on Leap Year.

Screw it, this topic is too stupid to continue covering it in this thread. I'm not here to condemn nor defend Peyton Manning. This is a situation that won't change any minds, whoever hates Peyton will keep hating him, & whoever loves & supports him will keep loving & supporting him. If there is anymore to discuss on this topic, I'll take it to the pit. Rey, if you don't mind, just go ahead & lock this thread. What I really want to say isn't appropriate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)