Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

pawdog

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
According to a chat I just had with a dish rep. NFL Redzone has been moved to the 77 sat location. Making it unavailable to me with my current setup. I refuse to pay 95 bucks for a tech to come out and make changes to a perfectly functional setup just to get a channel I got last year just fine with my current setup.

I had already declined to do so to get the HD locals. Since my OTA setup works great like it is. They offer this 6 dollar a month service plan like its some kind of good deal. This effectively makes Redzone cost 13 dollars a month. Something seems wrong about this.
It could just be me I suppose.

I asked this person twice and twice she tells me its on 77. I also don't see it in red on my guide. When I tried to subscribe on the web site it told me I did not have the proper equipment thats what prompted me to go to the chat. Maybe I need to call someone at dish.

Yeah its CSR roulette time for you. You are subscribed to the multi-sports pack correct? I'm getting it just fine off 129 on my setup.

I was trying to get the multi-sports to get Redzone. Guess I'll try again.

CSR roulette worked. Seems like a pretty basic thing for them to mess up.

I asked this person twice and twice she tells me its on 77. I also don't see it in red on my guide. When I tried to subscribe on the web site it told me I did not have the proper equipment thats what prompted me to go to the chat. Maybe I need to call someone at dish.

You'll find NFL Red Zone on the satellites prviously mentioned.
I checked....
Sat 61.5 TP 20/30
72.7 TP 9
119 TP 17
129 TP 25/27
The CSR is incorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)