Like E* but want NFL?

Dolfan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
I have a contract with E* but would like to get Sunday Ticket. My Dolphins may even be a .500 team this year! Should I try and keep E* or just pay E* to have the contract broken? What would be the cheapest way to get the NFL Pack and D* service if I wanted to have both?

Family pack,$29.99 per month.
Then add NFL sunday ticket for$289.95
If you want it in HD then its another $100
and then $9.99 per month extra.
Thats a 24 month commitment
and if you decide to early terminate its $20 per month for every unfullfilled month thats left on your contract.

I have a contract with E* but would like to get Sunday Ticket. My Dolphins may even be a .500 team this year! Should I try and keep E* or just pay E* to have the contract broken? What would be the cheapest way to get the NFL Pack and D* service if I wanted to have both?

Easy. If you are a new customer you get you pay for NFL Sunday Ticket and they throw in 4 months of Premier (the top package with all of the movie channels) for free.

Compare both providers and buy out of whatever contract you don't want to keep.

Why not just go to a sports bar, throw down $15 bucks for a burger and a soda? $15 x 16 weeks is only $240, and you'll get to see several games at once.

......... not to mention begging to get your game on the BIG TV (good luck if its not the BIG GAME), putting up with all the other a-holes, putting up with the noise, the drive there & back.

Why not just go to a sports bar, throw down $15 bucks for a burger and a soda? $15 x 16 weeks is only $240, and you'll get to see several games at once.
great idea...until in week three the waitstaff sees the same no spending cheapskate walk in the door.
i used to work in a sports bar. I have seen guys come in, sit at a table, nurse one pithcher of beer for an entire football game and have a nerve to stiff the wait staff/barttender. You don't go to a sports bar and expect to get out without spending $20-$25 plus tip....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts