Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
LIVE FUTBOL: Spanish Primera Liga
Rush-HD: Sunday, August 28, at 1 PM EDT

_atl_madrid_.gif
Atletico Madrid vs.
_real_zaragoza_.gif
Zaragoza

Three new episodes of La Liga pre-game show will start at 11:30, 12 and 12:30 EDT.

As always, please join our game-time discussion in this thread!

For the latest schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

The latest message from Paul:

Hi there again.

Well we are all back in Madrid and ready to get back to action: Atletico - Zaragoza may not seem the most exciting start to the season, but Atletico have got some good players this summer and it should be interesting.

Then we have a week off for international matches and back with Real Madrid; who despite buying the Beast, still don't look that good. THey beat an MLS side with Landon Donovan in it 5-0 on Tuesday night, but to be fair they were pretty poor (I won't say anything about MLS side to avoid upsetting anyone) however, they had only flown in the day before and only worked together once before hte game.

The Beast is playing on the left and looks a bit lost. Now we all want to see Robinho, who people say is incredible (can he adapt to Spain though?)

Madrid have got their own film out here (REAL: the movie) we went to the Premiere on Thursday - my advice is save your money, it's pretty bad..apart from the American story, when the main personality is watching a game, it is a WORLD SPORT match with Sid and I commentating!!! - clearly the highlight of the film........

Apart from L Liga, we may do some UEFA Cup games, at least until Euroleague Basketball starts up again in November, some decent trips to France i hope to stock up on wine......

Michael Owen may leave Madrid, still in the balance, Barca have been good in pre-season while Villarreal and Betis have qualifed for the CHampions League.

RIght that's it for now, I'm sure we'll bring you more up to date during tomorrows game. so sit back open the beers and enjoy the show. cheers PAUL

PS RealMadrid TV should now be available in the US, we did a lot of old games for them in English and dubbed a lot of programmes, If anyone can get it, I'd LOVE to know what you think...

cheers

I will try and join in tomorrow but Hurricane Katrina is on the way, although going to Louisiana we are on the east side of the storm as usual. I have an .8 meter dish but the wind and rain is unpredictable. Maybe it will hit Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to the new season.

Hi Tim! Welcome back! Glad to see you in this forum as before! Hope, Katrina will not spoil your weekend.

I am so excited about being able to watch another La Liga season live and in HD! Glad that Paul and Sid will be with us as always. Looking forward to their entertaining and informative commentary as usual. After all those VOOM ups and downs, and all that uncertainty over the past few months, it's so great to see things coming back to normal. Another great season is less than 24 hours away!

I was really looking forward to "Real, the Movie" but that kind of put a damper on things. Oh well, mabye we'll get to see it on DVD. I'm hoping that some provider here picks up Real Madrid TV. That would be really cool.

Sean, is WorldSport HD a DISH exclusive? I currently have Comcast and would like to know if there is any chance WorldSport HD will end up on it? Also as Paul posted in his post, I too would like to see RealMadrid TV, but I'm not sure if Dishnetwork or any other provider would be willing to pick it up. I would be interested in hearing some of Paul's broadcasts in the future.

Right now it is only on Dish. It is not an exclusive channel as Rainbow Media (the owners of Voom 21) will try to sell them to Cable companies in 2006. That is the plan but for now, it will only appear on Dish Network unless someone steps up the plate and makes a strong argument for them.

Good morning everyone! Three new episodes of LaLiga Report pre-game show are supposed to start in a few moments, and of course the Season Opener starts at 1 pm. As Paul said, sit back, open the beers and enjoy the show!

Here comes the second one. Interview with Zidane!

Hmmm... Ronaldinho is only the 12-th highest paid player in La Liga...

The live game is on!!! La Liga is officially back!

Here are the results of the yesterday's La Liga matches:

Valencia has won 1-0 against Beltis,
Athletic scored 3-0 against Real Sociedad
Barcelona had a frustraiting 0-0 draw in their first match with Alaves.

A few scoring opportunities, but no goals so far.

Eagles Farewell tour on NBC 8pm ET

August 2005 Voom Originals Highlights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)