LNB hard to find????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

darlifs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
Have anyone seen the LNB on my picture? I need to find one, please let me know where to find it? thanks all.

Its been use to get PAS 6 SB1 satellite from Brazil, thanks

I'm having pain to find the LNB as in my avatar picture, do have any idea where to find it, I'm living in South Florida., Thanks everyone.

darlifs
do you have a bigger picture of the lnbf in question. from all i can tell it looks like a dual feed feedhorn with two lnb's can't tell if its c band or ku . do the current lnb's have any writing . are you watching something in ku or c band. replacement should be easy once we can see what you need

Its used to get the PAS 6 SB1 satellite, which transmit Sky tv to Brazil, I have some 8' dish installed here but the guy that use to do, give no information and the lnb are painted to cover the writing, The information I have from Lyngsat is that transmission of Sky are located at 124.9 AZ, 39 elev, and -52 lnb adjust. I've try the Standard c/Ku LNB but it didn't work. I don't know what degree the LNB should be.If you can help me I can provide more photos from it, maybe you have any idea.thanks for now.

Attachments

• AUT_0207.JPG
    AUT_0207.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 164
  • AUT_0209.JPG
    AUT_0209.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 143
  • AUT_0210.JPG
    AUT_0210.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I've already posted this link in another thread:
ADL Ku-Band Prime Focus Fixed Feeds
The ADL-KU-901 looks like it could be the feedhorn in your picture. And here is a link for more LNB's:
LNBs - Patriot Antenna Systems
Click on any of the 3 kinds to see them. They are not cheap, you may want to go with the one you've already found? I always look at the Stability of an LNB (the lower, the better), if the company doesn't give it, it may not be reliable. I personally wouldn't get it, unless I was experimenting?

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)